1) Data Controller
Water Plan Finland Oy (“Water Plan”) FI24287317
Leskirouva Freytagin kuja 1 C 35, 00790 Helsinki, Finland
Contact person in data protection matters: Mr. Faris Al Khleel, firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Purpose of the collection of personal data and legal basis
Personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- for customer relationship management and customer support purposes;
- to handle and process different inquiries and consultancy requests that a potential client has made
- to process and deliver an order;
- for invoicing purposes;
- for marketing purposes;
- to disclose data for certain authorities if any legislation so requires;
Customer’s personal data is processed for the performance of a contract between Wa-ter Plan and the customer and on the basis of Water Plan’s legitimate interest created by the use of Water Plan’s products and/or services.
Water Plan uses anonymized personal data also for research purposes.
Water Plan does not make any automated decisions or profiling.
4) Personal data collected
Water Plan collects the following personal data of its customers:
- first name and surname;
- position in an organization and/or title;
- telephone number;
- email address.
Personal data is collected directly from the data subject as well as from other contact persons of a company or from public resources.
5) Disclosure of data
Data may be disclosed to Water Plan’s service providers in order to provide the prod-ucts and/or services ordered. Furthermore, the personal data may, if necessary, be dis-closed to authorities upon their request.
6) Transfer of data outside the EU or EEA
Customer data may be transferred outside the EU or EEA when this is necessary in providing the products and/or services ordered. If personal data is transferred outside the EU or EEA, Water Plan will take into account the requirements of the data protec-tion legislation and the effects of the transfer of the data on the rights and freedoms of the data subject and will take the necessary precautions to carry out the transfer.
7) Data protection principles
Personal data is not disclosed to any other third parties. The systems storing the per-sonal data are protected by usernames and passwords, and it has a two-factor authen-tication.
8) Storage period of personal data
Water Plan will store personal data for as long as is necessary to provide the products and/or services ordered. Personal data is stored for longer periods also if any applica-ble legislation so requires.
9) Rights of the data subject
Data subject has the right to
- have access to his/her personal data and the right to data portability;
- request the correction of any inaccurate personal data;
- request the deletion of his/her personal data from the register if the personal data is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected;
- restrict the processing of personal data if the data subject considers that the pro-cessed personal data is inaccurate, the processing is unlawful or if the data sub-ject has objected to the processing of personal data on grounds relating to his/her particular situation;
- file a complaint with the Data Protection Ombudsman regarding Water Plan’s processing of the personal data collected if he/she suspects that Water Plan does not comply with the requirements and obligations of the applicable Data Protec-tion Regulation.
If the personal data is processed on the basis of data subject’s consent, the data sub-ject has the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time, in which case Water Plan will remove the data subject’s consent.
In order for the data subject to exercise the above-mentioned rights, the data subject shall contact Water Plan in writing to the email address stated in section 1.